Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide Kit 530
Ekki til á lager
Láttu mig vita þegar varan er aftur á lager.
- Great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and repair applications
- Drill pocket holes that are 25% smaller in diameter
- Works with 1/2″ (13mm) stock and narrow stock, down to 1″ (25mm) wide
- Compatible with the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO
- For use with Kreg Pan-Head Pocket-Hole Screws (SPS)
Use your 500-Series Pocket-Hole Jig to create compact pocket holes
This unique Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide Kit creates a 25% smaller pocket hole (15/16″ long) that works great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repairs.
Micro-Pocket™ holes work great in virtually every application where you’d use standard pocket holes, and are especially good for 1/2″ (12mm) thick material and narrow stock, down to 1″ (25mm) wide. Because the bit removes less material, drill strokes are faster and easier.
Just insert the Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide block into your Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO, then use the Micro-Pocket™ drill bit to create the compact pocket holes.
For use with 500-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs. Compatible with Kreg® pan-head pocket-hole screws.
- Micro-Pocket Drill Guide Block
- Easy-set Micro-Pocket Drill Bit and Stop Collar
- Material Thickness Gauge